Tuesday, February 01, 2011

How'd That Work Out Last Time?

Our assignment for today was to write a paragraph using our vocabulary about politcal advertising, elections, and government encouraging people to vote for us for the Estonian parliament.

I decided that I should run instead for Queen of the World.

In my paragraph, I said that while I knew that the election was for parliment, I thought that people should vote for me for Queen of the World (for life). And that if they did, they would not have to work or pay taxes, and that they would have everything they wanted including a big house and lots of money.

My teacher, sadly, said she would not be voting for me.

She said that it sounded like communism...and that we knew how that had worked out last time!

2 comments:

Daniela Swider said...

Haha - I liked that!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!! Love it.