Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy and A Little Sad

We had a great turnout for the GLIFAA brown bag. Fifteen people showed up.

That should make me happy, right?

Well, it does...except...

The new A-100 has seven out LGBT folks, including a tandem couple. To my knowledge, it is the most that has ever been in an A-100. Which is awesome...I love that more and more LGBT people are joining the Department.

But...

The previous record for the most LGBT people in an A-100 was six.

And it was held by my A-100.

So it is bittersweet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so hoping to meet you today. If you saw a short gal with a black suit with a purple top looking lost around campus....that was me. = )

Destinaish Unknown said...

Anybody in need of an EFM????

Digger said...

I think there were a couple single folks in the group!

Destinaish Unknown said...

Great! Well let them know I cook, clean, go to the gym several times a week, and have a portable side-business.