Monday, September 13, 2010

A New Blog for FS folks with Special Needs kids

I don't often mention the new blogs I find. Usually, I just add them to the appropriate blogroll. But I found one today I want to call your attention to.

It is called Spectrummy Mummy, and it is written by a Foreign Service spouse who has a daughter with Asperger's Syndrome. She talks a lot about having a special needs child, but also about navigating those waters while in the Foreign Service.

I suspect there are a lot of folks, both inside the Service and considering joining us, who could benefit from readying her.

I recommend you check her out.

1 comment:

LeesOnTheGo said...

Thank you so much for this!!! It is suspected that my oldest son may have Auspergers. I think I may be able to learn a lot from her.

NKL