Monday, August 01, 2011

Nearly Wetting Myself

Four GlobeTrotters and I are facebook friends (and real life friends too), and the other day, she linked to a blog I had never heard of before.

TheBloggess

Specifically, she linked to this piece, on "And that's why you should pick your battles." I nearly peed myself.

You should know that much of what she says and does reminds me of my wife, which might explain to you why I married her. Heaps of entertainment value in my house!

I'm now reading TheBloggess ever day, and she directed me to a site I had heard about but not actually visited.

Damn You, Auto Correct!.

Now I am reading that one too...and thinking of investing in some Depends.

6 comments:

fourglobetrotters said...

I am going to purchase one for my Embassy using year end funds. People need some perspective. :)

Jersey Beth said...

Just went to see Bloggess.
What a happy Monday this has turned into! Thanks for the link!!
Jersey Beth

Digger said...

They had a purple one at Tupelo Honey Cafe in Asheville, but sadly it was small and not for sale.

Vickie said...

I just laughed for a good 15 minutes!! My cheeks hurts! Thank you for brightening my Monday!

Erin G said...

one of my favorite blogs! I follow her on twitter too. :)

Digger said...

Vickie, why did I not have you on my blogroll? I just fixed that!