Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to Area Studies

I haven't been in area studies for a bit.

We (my classmate and I) missed a week for our immersion.

And then, for the new area studies studies, our instructor played Everything is Illuminated again. Those who had seen it were excused.

So I was back today...and it was a pretty good one.

We had a speaker come talk to us about Polish politics. And even though I am not going to Poland, I found the talk interesting and relevant.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

We still have no news on my wife's In Country Language Training. We are crossing fingers, toes, eyes and everything else we can think of that her appeal will be approved.

I really don't want to spend another year apart.

We apparently got our housing assignment today and it wasn't the apartment we requested. However, it is supposed to be a bigger and even better apartment nearby.

I can't wait to see the pictures.

No comments: