Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Post and Our Place

My wife had a meeting the other day, and as luck would have it, one of the folks there had previously served in Tallinn.

She loved it!

But wait! There's more!

She asked my wife where we would be living. A few compared notes later, they determined that she had lived in our apartment!

And she LOVED it!

She said the space it great, the views are incredible, and that it is in a great location. She said she was able to walk everywhere.

Which is EXACTLY what I wanted.

I wasn't looking for the radio in the shower, but I'll take that too - it will take my mind off wondering if it is really one of those old Star Trek transporters.

1 comment:

Connie said...

That's wonderful! It's always nice to know as much as you can about where you're going. Love the transporter shower... altho I think I'd I prefer clothes on when being beamed up to spaceships personally, altho going up clean and shower fresh might be good manners?! ;)