Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sailing and Soap Box Derbies

I can barely hold my eyes open. Today has been such an incredibly long and awesome day.

This morning, my sponsor took me to the Prisma out at one of the largest malls in Estonia. I was finally able to get myself an alarm clock and dust pan. Plus a trash can for the bathroom. That place is awesome. Hmmm...I think I told you this already...I am losing track of what I write to my wife in emails and what I write here.

Anyway...

I went sailing today. The weather was amazingly beautiful, sunny and in the upper 70s. We were on the water for about 3 hours. The views of the Old Town, the Singing Hall, the tv tower and the Brigita Covent ruins were amazing! As promised, a few pictures. I have pics of the Soap Box Derby as well, but that will have to wait until tomorrow...I am having trouble holding my eyes open!




Sails unfurled




Our boat, Emily




The Old City




More of the Old City




The ferry to Helsinki (riding THAT wake was fun!)




The reason I have not been in the Old City so far...that is a Norwegian Cruise Lines ship on the right.

No comments: