Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tumbleweeds is back!

Most of you don't know this, but Editfish over at Tumbleweeds was the inspiration for my blogrolls. Editfish had a pretty substantial blogroll of FS blogs, and it was that which gave me the idea of trying to have a blogroll of ALL the Foreign Service blogs (or at least all that I could find...I still search for new ones every day).

But alas, Editfish stopped publishing back in 2007. I left the link up just in case.

And it seems Editfish is back! I noticed yesterday that there were three new posts (two of them are backdated) talking about Editfish's renewed process of taking the FSOT.

I hope Editfish either is or soon will be part of the FS family.

Welcome back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I've loved reading your blog. I'm hoping to get added to your massive blogroll. I just accepted an appointment to the February 2011 A-100 class.

http://ohtheplacesiwillgo.wordpress.com/

Digger said...

Congrats Dan! I added you to the blogroll of future FS blogs!

Editfish said...

Hey Digger, thanks for the warm welcome back. My leave of absence lasted a little longer than anticipated but I can't let it sit idle now... ;)