Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost Home


Everything has been put away.

Yes, everything.

The apartment looks less like a corporate rental and more like a place where I live. There are rugs on the floor, pictures on the wall.

There are two guest rooms ready for guests. The beds are even made.

I even cooked last night now that I finally have stuff from my own kitchen.

All that needs to be done is for GSO to come hang a couple pictures on the plaster walls (could have sworn I had concrete nails...), and then it will be home.

Almost.

It still lacks the most essential thing for it to be home.

My wife.

And the cats.

But mostly my wife.

4 comments:

Camille said...

That GSO might be a while coming. I hear he's got a big, bad bee problem :)

Digger said...

That he does! Especially since some of the bees are in his wife's office!

Unknown said...

hmmm...those bookcases look familiar. hahaha

Digger said...

We must shop at the same place!