Saturday, March 13, 2010

Come On Over!

So I have heard in the last couple days that several from our blogging community will be starting A-100!

Two Crabs (who really knows how to flatter a blogger by quoting her AND calling her blog the best FS blog on the internet [and my apologies to those like DiploPundit, who are WAY better than me!]) and Chronicles of a Foreign Service Life will be starting A-100 on the 29th of this month (along with a friend from my A-100 who left the Service and is coming back!). Herding Cats, as well as Livingroom Friends, will be in the May A-100.


I will be moving their blogs to the blogroll for those already in the Foreign Service soon!

ON EDIT: Looks like From the Back of Beyond will be joining the May 10 class as well!

4 comments:

dallaggochie said...

I'm actually starting in May, not March. But thanks for the shout out!

:)

Digger said...

I fixed it!

Eph-Oh said...

Yeah! I cannot wait to meet everyone, at FSI and beyond!

e said...

we'll be there the first week in May, staying in Capitol Hill. can't wait to meet all of these people I've been reading so much about.