Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Probably A Sign

It is probably a sign that summer, and the nice weather we have had so far in fall, is really over.

I walk to work every day. Yes, even today, even after I got my plates for my car, I still walked. I also walked home to let GSO in to hang my pictures and then I walked back. (and did I mention I have lost weight here...and not because the food isn't good...it is awesome, and I eat it!)

Each day on my way to work, I pass a little cafe. I keep meaning to check them out, but haven't managed to so far.

The cafe has little tables on the sidewalk.

Or, I should say, HAD.

They were gone today. Completely.

Because no one will be eating outside any more.

Because the nice weather is gone.

Sad. Wonder how long I will have before I have to try out my new snow pants.

No comments: