Monday, May 16, 2011

This is a joke, right?

We all know I am not a fan of progress tests. They stress me out.

Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that since returning from Estonia and hearing my wife would not be coming with me Tallinn in August (we are now looking at late January, which is at least not NEXT August), there hasn't been much progress to measure.

I might have even gone backwards.

No worries though, right? My next test would be my last test, and it would be July 7. That is nearly 7 weeks to get my act together. Right?

Wrong.

Today my teacher comes in and says they want to do another progress test BEFORE the final test.

Like next week.

Awesome.

And it gets better.

In the afternoon, my teacher asks if I got the email from our LTS. No, because of course there were no available opennet computers during our break. Why?

Apparently there are some "priority testers" who got to bump my test time. So my scheduled time...gone. So now we have to come up with another time.

Awesome.

Hey, there is a slot at 7:30 AM on the 7th. Want that?

No. Not just no, but hell no. And not just because I can't because my wife and I carpool so I can't be there at that hour. It is also no because if I test that early, I guarantee I will not get my 3/3. I might not get a 2/2. I am NOT a morning person.

So now, I have no date, only the possibilty of a date sometime July 6-8. Hopefully sometime after 10 AM.

This is a joke, right? Is somebody filming this?

No comments: