Friday, February 25, 2011

TOMORROW! Blogger Potluck

I have been meaning to post this all week...thank goodness I put the event in my phone because my brain is clearly too addled to remember!!

Anyway, tomorrow is the blogger potluck that was cooked up (pun intended) at our informal blogger lunch. I take absolutely no credit, but I do expect to attend (note to self: RSVP immediately after finishing this post!). You'll get directions as soon as you RSVP to the supermodel himself!

Hope to see you there!


The Foreign Service Blogger Potluck is coming!

FS Blogger Potluck is coming! Come meet up with your fellow Capitol-area FS bloggers for some food and fun!

When: Saturday, February 26, 4-6pm

Where: Directions and info will be sent when you RSVP; the location is kid-friendly

What to bring: Your favorite dish for a crowd and your family

RSVP: RSVP to the Goodjamins (Lisa & Paul) at this address: listylg@gmail.com

Please include:

* Number of guests (adults and kids)
* Dish you plan to bring (drinks and paper goods are also welcome)
* Your blog address

1 comment:

Kate Y said...

Have a good time!