Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A Good Way to Start the New Year

There are not many ways to start off a new year than with a great new job.

Not me, silly.

Yesterday was the start of the 158th A-100 class. Welcome to the Foreign Service!

As has become my tradition, I am moving the following blogs from the future FS blogs blogroll to the FS blogroll.

Career Diplomat

The B Files

Where in the World is Zehra?

Zvirdin's at Large

Welcome to the Foreign Service! And let me know if I have missed anyone.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the Department's newly redesigned page at careers.state.gov. They even have a section of FS blogs...yours truly isn't listed. I admit my ego is a tad bruised, but since DiploPundit and Email from the Embassy are also missing, I guess I am in good company!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering why your blog wasn't on there! You have an extensive list of blogs yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Donna said...

May I say that I love this blog-moving tradition of yours?

I also noticed that you and Diplopundit were absent from State's list - what's up with that? Of course, instead of listing all of those blogs, they could've just linked directly to you and told people to find your list here.

Meredith said...

That's the 158th!

Bfiles said...

thank you! I always love this tradition, too, and even more now that I'm one of the blogs!

I must point out that it's the 158th, though!

Digger said...

Dang! I knew it was the 158th and I don't know why I typed 156! But it is fixed now.

AMS said...

That's crazy: your blog is the only reason I got clued into the entire FS blog world.