Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bid List

Okay, so I submitted my final bid list yesterday. I am really really hoping to get a job in DC. Just today, I was thinking how nice it would be to head to Outback for a nice steak, potato and plate of cheese fries. I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but the top five is something like this:

1. DC - Operations Center
2. DC - INR Watch
3. THE HAGUE - ECON
4. GENEVA - Management Officer
5. OTTAWA - CON (consular)/POL

After that, there are a three London slots, one Dublin, one Vancouver, two Canberra, two Auckland, a Melbourne, two Nassau, one Helsinki, one in Dubai, and one other I can't think of. I don't remember what the slots are, but there is more consular on there than I care to think about. I really need to brush up on my German and study some other languages so I have more options!

Now, we just wait. Sigh.

No comments: