Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Road Tripping

Now that we have arrived safely, gotten all our available stuff delivered, gotten the pets settled in (the cats remembered their couch instantly...it still had their fur on it!...and settled into their old spots on it) and located the most awesome pet sitter, we are officially on vacation. On the agenda for this trip is:

* Northampton, Massachusetts (WHY didn't I know about Smith College when I was looking at where to go for undergrad???)




* Baa Haa Baa (I mean, Bar Harbor), Maine and Acadia National Park


* Pennsylvania (to visit the inlaws)

* Tennessee (to visit my "new" uncle...apparently my grandfather had a girlfriend we didn't know about!)

* Asheville, NC (to our favorite cabins, Willow Winds).
Our little cabin in the mountains
* Georgia (to see my dad)

And then back home.

This is what I meant when I said we didn't "have" to get hotels for five weeks but still are for part of it!

Details and more pictures to come!

No comments: